- Home Page
- ISO/IEC 17025
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.3
METCAP ANSI/NCSL Z540.3
Metrology and Calibration Accreditation Program (METCAP) is available for both calibration and testing laboratories. METCAP laboratories control their own measuring and test equipment to the highest national standards. They can use the METCAP mark to show their compliance with ANSI/NCSL Z540.1 and sub-clause 5.3 of ANSI/NCSL Z540.3, in addition to their accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025.
METCAP laboratories apply the requirements of sub-clause 5.3 and calculate the probability of false acceptance (PFA) for their own measuring and test equipment and when making statements of compliance on reports and certificates for customers.
- Be Accredited to a national standard for regulator and specifier requirements
- Meet the Z540.3 requirements of the U.S. Navy, NASA, and others
- Control your measuring and test equipment quality and reduce the cost of maintaining the equipment
- Use the METCAP symbol to promote your laboratory business in a competitive marketplace
- To learn more about the program, download METCAP Program Requirements
- Request a quote: download and complete the application and we will forward you a copy of METCAP requirements and guidance to walk you through adding METCAP to your current scope or help you with a new scope of accreditation
Integrated Sciences Group Articles and Papers